Gossip Queens

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gossip Queens
Gossip Queens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Visit Counter

What a day!

2 posters

Go down

What a day! Empty What a day!

Post by tweets2010 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Ok so the day started off fine, dropped kiddies at school and went to pick up my friends sat nav to help me get to Chorley for a doctors appointment. I'd left my letter for it at home so searched the address on internet and set off. So after getting to the so called doctors I rang the buzzer and it turned out it was the head office and the actual doctor was back in Croston, which I had travelled through. The lady rang them for me to say I was on my way and said it would take about 15 minutes but that if I was more than 10, 15 minutes late he wouldn't see me. So sped like a maniac and managed to get there 8 minutes late thankfully, just a shame I wasted 15 minutes each way going to the wrong place.

Got back and went to meet the girls for lunch and shopping. Parked up in Morrisons to have some lunch which was nice. When I got back to the car I'd left my lights on, cos it had been chucking it down, grrrrrrr battery flat as a pancake. So us girlies struggled for 45 minutes trying to figure out where to put the jump leads etc on my car. We couldn't get the cap off for the battery and were wet through too. My other friend who had stayed nice and dry in the car got out and straight away managed to get it off so we could finally sort it out!! Who needs men, not one person offered to help us out either. Rolling Eyes
tweets2010
tweets2010
Admin

https://gossipqueens.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What a day! Empty Re: What a day!

Post by Emily Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Its horrible when no one offer's to help. I got a flat tyre on shakespeare street once i had to pull in half in the bus stop. The road was dead busy and no one offered to help. Luckily i have watched so many people change wheels i had a good idea what to do. Did it in under ten minutes surprisingly and was on my way. I dont need a man lol!
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by tweets2010 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 pm

That's one thing I couldn't do lol. When mine punctured I had to ring Daddy Smile
tweets2010
tweets2010
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Tell you what i couldnt do, is buy oil for my car on my own. I have to ask the bloke to get his book out and tell me. My car is dead thursty when it comes to oil. Getting a bit of an expert at that now too. First time it took me ages to find the dip stick. What a stipid place to put it!
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by tweets2010 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I had to ring my Dad on that one too lol. My car isn't too bad on it and the water level has never changed.
tweets2010
tweets2010
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum